Our primary team has many years of clinical experience, and we can call on other team members bringing to bear many additional years of experience. Our unique team of Board Certified nurse Life Care Planner and Physicians work collaboratively to assist attorneys in economic loss valuation for their catastrophically injured clients. As needed we will bring in appropriate additional expertise, including:
- Physicians: Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, Pediatrics (and Pediatric subspecialties), Pulmonary and Critical Care, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Hematology/Oncology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Psychiatrists, and others.
- Nurses: Case Managers.
- Physical therapists, respiratory therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, dieticians, vocational rehabilitation specialists, social workers, psychologists, and others.
- Administrators: Hospitals, LTACs, Rehabilitation.
- Financial Experts; CPAs, Forensic Accountant, Actuaries, others.
- And many others for specific individual cases.